Shipping Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully. These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between the “Company” and the “Customer”. ”Company” shall mean Cradlewise Inc.("We" or "Us" and their connotations) and “Customer” shall mean the individual or entity for which the Company is rendering its services.
Terms & Conditions:
- The product is shipped only to the original purchaser of genuine Cradlewise product(s) purchased from https://cradlewise.com (Authorized website).
- Purchase from a third-party website will not be validated.
- The purchase will be validated and shipped only to the customers in the continental United States.
- We do not currently ship to the following U.S. territories or States; Alaska, Hawaii, American Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Additionally, we do not ship to PO Box addresses. If you are unsure if we service your address, please get in touch with customer service.
- Please retain the original box/package of your Cradlewise Smart Crib. You'll need to re-pack the unit in case of returns and claiming a warranty.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to the Standard Conditions of Terms of Services, Warranty, and Return policies.
International Shipping Limitations:
- Each item in your order is sold by https://cradlewise.com (Authorized website). When ordering from https://cradlewise.com (Authorized website), the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Those items for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees").
- The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees, the clearance of merchandise, and the process and remittal of the actual Import Fees for such items.
- To obtain details regarding the Actual Import Fees, or to obtain documentation or receipts in connection with customs clearance, you may contact the Designated freight forwarders specified in your shipment confirmation.
- For products shipped internationally, please note that any manufacturer's Warranty may not be valid. If the product gets damaged during transit, we will not be able to replace the product at any cost.
- Cradlewise 100 Nights Risk-Free Trial Policy will not be applicable for orders that are taken outside of the United States.
- Manufacturer service options (Mobile Applications) may not be available.
- Product manuals, Instructions, and Safety Warnings may not be in destination country languages.
- The products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country Standards, Specifications, and Labeling requirements.
- You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs and/or postal authorities. Authorities also require the value of the product to be stated directly on the package.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by email or postal mail at the following address:
Name: Cradlewise Inc.
Phone number: +1(888) 717-2735
E-mail id: email@example.com
Address: 479 Jessie St, San Francisco, CA 94539, USA.