7+ years experience, USA
- You will be a key hire in the Marketing team and as the US leader, work directly with the founders.
- Lead our growth team and be responsible to run the strategy around digital acquisition and growth for the company.
- Manage key strategic demand generation campaigns to achieve sales targets.
What makes you a great fit for this role
- 7+ years of proven experience in a growth leadership role where you have a solid track record of delivering key business results across revenue, CAC, LTV
- Expertise in growing acquisition marketing spend profitably, from 0 to at least $3 million/month (must have) at industry beating CAC
- Strong experience in understanding and optimizing the user journey across acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referral.
- You have strong experience in systemizing Growth Hacks, across a range of channels – Social Media/ Viral Marketing, demand generation, performance and referral marketing
- You have deep expertise and passion for paid advertising across social, search and other upcoming performance media platforms. You love to geek out around how these platforms/algorithms work
- You understand the power of creatives and have instrumented collaborative processes with the creative, content and product teams
- Past experience with CRO, retention and lifecycle marketing. You are hands on and have built personalized programs in omni-channel environments (web, email, SMS and paid media)
- Deep working knowledge of Campaign Management/Automation Tools, Tracking, Instrumentation, Lifecycle marketing and Web Analytics Tools.
- Deep understanding of SEO, content distribution strategies and leveraging existing platforms for customer acquisition.
- You are strategic, execution driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You are data driven and are hands on with analysis on channel performance, identifying optimization opportunities and use data to inform business decisions
- You are a clear communicator and adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in cross functional environments.
You will be responsible for
- Own revenue and be responsible for Cradlewise’s full funnel customer acquisition and retention strategy and implementation
- Create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various functions, namely – performance marketing, e-commerce CRO, business strategy and product growth, mar-tech, partnerships, retention and lifecycle marketing
- Manage and grow a 7 figure budget across a range of channels – search, social, video, affiliate, email, OTT, OOH, podcasts, TV, etc
- Develop growth strategies to improve retention, implement subscription programs and increase customer lifetime value
- Own the mar-tech stack, implement a cutting edge D2C stack across acquisition, e-commerce and retention
- Implement systems and best practices for data inspired decision making across all steps in the funnel – from reporting to attribution tools as necessary
- Champion and drive a culture of constant experimentation and optimization, push the envelope on all things growth
- Work with counterparts in brand/ product / finance teams to ensure strong alignment and customer focus
- Manage the marketing budget and plan, drive sustainable topline and bottom line growth, own revenue and growth goals for the company
- Previous experience growing a D2C brand, especially in parenting / high AOV items
- An entrepreneur at heart and wants to do your own startup some day.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
- ESOPs and results oriented work environment.