What makes you a great fit for this role
You'll be improving & responsible for
- Native Android app development
- App to cloud and device connectivity for control.
- Local and remote video streaming.
- Graphical visualization of sleep analytics.
- App frontend + Backend.
- Working on bug fixing, code optimization and performance improvements
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Obsessively testing, optimizing, and improving app stability and performance
- Experience working with AWS cloud is a big plus.
- Good understanding of UI/UX principles and Android UI development. You are expected to code for both front-end and back-end deliverables.
- Experience using Web Services and Data parsing using JSON , XML etc.
- Familiarity with the latest web technologies like REST API, MQTT and other server-side principles.
- Strong network programming fundamentals.
- Experience with Kotlin and RxJava is a big plus
- Strong in Android Java. Great understanding of thread management, memory management and other aspects of Java for mobile application development.
- Experience and passion to built great user experiences
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent understanding of optimization and performance issues across Android software layers
- Build robust UI which works well on different screen densities and interactions that result in delightful experiences.
- Experience submitting and releasing applications to the Google app store.
BS / MS in Computer Science