What makes you a great fit for this role
You will be responsible for our e-commerce website. As a Direct-to-Consumer brand, our website is a very important touchpoint for customers.
You're awesome at
- Making a cool and user friendly website taking into consideration of performance and appearance.
- Implementing the user interface and engineer the experience of every site/software being put out by the business.
- Enjoying the challenge of leading complex technical projects and delivering iterative solutions that provide value each step of the way.
You'll be improving & responsible for
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application and evolving it to ensure maximum performance, stability and scalability.
- Collaborate with backend and web designers to improve usability.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Constantly evaluates emerging technologies and avails strategic, innovative, and cost-effective solutions that increase the efficiency, reliability, and integration of the business’s sites/software.
- Working in a semi-autonomous environment with prototyping technologies in order to resolve emerging site/software issues promptly, reporting directly to the Head of Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Previous experience building e-com websites.
- Experience planning and developing websites across multiple products and organizations
- Proficiency with content management systems, including WordPress and Drupal
- Payments integration using Stripe (or any other equivalent tool)
- Experience with Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento
- Be consumer-oriented, be a team-builder and team player, have an ability to work in a fast paced and highly collaborative position, and be highly organized and have an ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science