Senior Product Manager
4 - 5 years experience, USA
View all jobs
- In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds.
- Own product roadmap and work closely with founders to align with product vision.
- Conduct customer interviews and feedback sessions.
- Evaluate user feedback and improvement areas to identify new feature opportunities that will guide our roadmap.
- Work closely with Customer Success, Sales, and Marketing teams to identify opportunity areas to improve the user experience across user types (candidates, companies, our internal team).
- Track product KPIs and analyze user data to evaluate product efforts.
- Assess market, competitors, and adjacent solutions for opportunities that can drive continued growth.
- Own and maintain a prioritized product backlog and collaborate daily with our engineering team to execute.
What makes you a great fit for this role
- 4 to 5 years in a Product Management role.
- Experience building an end-user product (B2C preferred).
- Experience working with or leading agile teams.
- Experience with JIRA, FIGMA.
- Experience building and tracking product metrics.
- Outstanding communications skills, both written and verbal.
You will be responsible for
- Provide customer value and business value context for sprint planning, work prioritization, and financial / business / operational decisions.
- Launch and test of new features.
- Conducting NPS surveys.
- Previous experience working with connected hardware/IOT/Smart Home products.
- Experience building subscription based products.
- An entrepreneur at heart and wants to do his/her own startup some day.
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance.
- Results oriented work environment.
View all jobs