SDET - Automation
2-4 years experience, Bengaluru
View all jobs
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults , Awesome at the art of thinking.
- Creative with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Passion for product quality and attention to details.
- Must be a team player and effective collaborator with excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a startup environment and understanding components from various fields that make the product.
You'll be improving & responsible for
- Designing and writing test automation scripts for iOS.
- Using test iOS automation frameworks.
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing.
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions.
- Meeting with the software design team to discuss verification protocols.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Sketching out ideas for automated software test procedures..
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas.
- Writing iOS automation scripts and implementing software applications.
- Designing and installing software databases.
- Troubleshooting automation software and finalising system procedures.
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
- Experience in Automation and Selenium.
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or allied fields.
- 2-4 years of experience in Automate app and software testing.
- Good understanding of version control principles, preferably using git.
- Programming languages, sucha s C# and Java..
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their roll in commercial environment.
- Self development skills to keep up to date with fast - changing trends.
- Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or allied fields.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Fast professional growth: significant responsibility for your project.
- Opportunity to apply in practice and rapidly grow your knowledge.
- Health Insurance.
View all jobs