2+ years experience, India
- You will be a key hire in the International Growth team and work directly with the Growth Head and founders.
- Execute the strategy around digital acquisition and growth for the company.
- Execute key strategic demand generation campaigns to achieve sales targets.
- You have a ‘figure it out’ attitude and love learning and implementing marketing tools.
What makes you a great fit for this role
- 2+ years of proven experience in a growth role where you have a solid track record of delivering key business results across revenue, CAC, LTV
- Growth mindset and passion for all things growth
- Experience growing acquisition marketing spend profitably at industry beating CAC
- Working knowledge and interest in Campaign Automation Tools, Tracking, Instrumentation, Lifecycle marketing and Web Analytics Tools.
- You are execution driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- Passion for understanding and optimizing the user journey across acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referral.
- Experience in Growth Hacks, across a range of channels – Social Media/ Viral Marketing, demand generation, performance and referral marketing
- You have a passion for paid advertising across social, search and other upcoming performance media platforms. You love to understand how these platforms/algorithms work
- You understand the power of creatives and can collaborate with the creative, content and product teams
- Interest in understanding SEO, content distribution strategies and leveraging existing platforms for customer acquisition.
- You are hands on with analysis on channel performance, identifying optimization opportunities and use data to inform business decisions
- You are a clear communicator and adept at building relationships and liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in cross functional environments.
You will be responsible for
- Implement Cradlewise’s full funnel customer acquisition and retention strategy
- Implement strategic marketing initiatives across various functions, namely – performance marketing, e-commerce CRO, business strategy and product growth, mar-tech, partnerships, retention and lifecycle marketing
- Help manage and grow a 7 figure budget across a range of channels – search, social, video, affiliate, email, OTT, OOH, podcasts, TV, etc
- Execute growth strategies to improve retention, implement subscription programs and increase customer lifetime value
- Implement a cutting edge D2C Mar-tech stack across acquisition, e-commerce and retention
- Implement systems and best practices for data inspired decision making across all steps in the funnel – from reporting to attribution tools as necessary
- Enjoy a culture of constant experimentation and optimization, push the envelope on all things growth
- Work with brand/ product / finance teams to ensure strong alignment and customer focus
Drive sustainable topline and bottom line growth, own growth goals for the company
- Previous experience in a growth role of a D2C startup, especially in high AOV items
- An entrepreneur at heart and wants to do your own startup some day.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
- Results oriented work environment.