What makes you a great fit for this role
You'll be improving & responsible for
- Ownership of the bootloader, kernel, rootfs software on the crib.
- Implementation and maintenance of crib related services
- IoT messaging between crib, cloud, and mobile devices
- Low latency video streaming
- Sensor data processing
- Device health and statistics
- OTA update management.
- Optimization and acceleration of AI and vision algorithms running on the crib.
- Secure boot and key management.
- 2+ years of experience in Linux/embedded.
- Good understanding and experience with C.
- Good understanding of operating systems.
- Good understanding of basic data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in writing and tweaking device drivers.
- Experience in python and bash scripting.
- Good understanding of version control principles, preferably using git.
- Experience with Linux command-line tools.
- Prior experience with IoT devices.
- Experience working on python projects.
- Strong network programming fundamentals.
- Experience working with AWS cloud.
- Prior experience with embedded Linux rootfs management (Yocto/Buildroot etc.)
- Basic familiarity with the web technologies like REST API, MQTT, and other server-side principles.